|Well that is an office with a view...at Richard Branson's Necker island.|
A truly inspiring person is serial entrepreneur Richard Branson. Nothing seems impossible for that man. He keeps his faith and doesn´t let anything stop him, not even flying to the moon. Richard Branson often and generously shares his advices and recipes for success. Here are his top ten tips for success:
1. Follow your dreams and just do it!
Pursue your passion and you probably will be more successful.
2. Make a positive difference and do some good
Companies have a responsibility to do some good in the world.
3. Believe in your ideas and be the best
Be proud of your ideas. Belief can make all the difference between success and failure.
4. Have fun and look after your team
Fun at work is underrated. Praise rather than criticise and find people who look for the best in others.
5. Don´t give up
6. Make lots of lists and keep setting yourself new challenges
Keep track of your goals with lists.
7. Spend time with your family and learn to delegate
Family is most important of all. The art of delegation is a skill that an entrepreneur needs to master.
8. Try turning off the TV and get out there and do things
Meet fascinating people instead.
9. When people say bad things about you, just prove them wrong
Some people react to others success by talking bad about them. Ignore, and prove them wrong.
10. Do what you love and have a sofa in the kitchen
Surround yourself with people you love, then it does´t matter where you actually are.
Read the whole article with Richard Branson's success tips here.